Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Frosting For the Cause

I know you don't normally equate cowgirls, horses, and westerny stuff with pink, but this isn't an ordinary collection of cookies. Number one, pink is the breast cancer awareness color, and more importanly, these are special, just like my friend....




Cheryl.


 



 You can meet Cheryl and learn how she inspired me to create this cookie collection for my guest post today over at Frosting for the Cause,  a unique way to, in some small way, reach closer to that day when no one's loved one will have to succomb to that dirty word....cancer.
While you're there, take some time to read the posts of other cookie and cupcake makers and decorators and see how their lives have been affected by this disease, and how, like me, they're making one small, but sweet, contribution to one day finding a cure to eradicate this enemy













2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay ~ I can only imagine how touched your friend Kay was with your guest post. She sounds like an amazing woman and your tribute to her and all those others who you know in your community was lovely. Your cookies were beautiful and I know your heart went into every one of them.
    Thank you for all your efforts in helping to bake a difference through Frosting for the Cause. I sincerely appreciate all you have done.
    P.S. Your comment box won't let me enter the Frosting for the Cause site in Open ID so I have to put down my other one...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd share some love and pass on the 'Stylish Blogger Award' to you! This is a great post to offer it to you, unless you've already received it. Head to Http://domesticsugar.blogspot.com to accept or just smile at referrals.
    HUGS!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs