Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


cookies 257
Originally uploaded by Rollin' in Dough
I made these for my dad's 70th birthday. He's retired and spends most of his time at
his " fishing camp" as we call them here in Louisiana. Most people not from here call them summer homes. He enjoys fishing, crabbing, trawling for shrimp and all things having to do with seafood in La! I did a replica of his boat , the "Double Dip, crab traps, cast nets, and seafood. I'm not really thrilled with the crabs....I wanted to try something other than red, but I'm not to pleased with the way they turned out.
That's him in the center, he's a huge LSU fan as are most people from Louisiana. Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs