Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dee!

Today, November 16, my grandmother celebrated her 90th birthday!! She had been a seamstress all of her life. She just recently retired a little less than 2 YEARS ago!!!!! She's incredible!! She was still working doing alterations for a bridal boutique when she was 88!!!!! Taught me everything I know today about sewing. She was my inspiration and influenced me tremendously when I was young to learn the art of sewing. She is still an inspiration today.....working well into her late 80's....definitely does not look 90!!!!....and enjoying her golden years among peers in a quaint retirement home. I made these in tribute to her.
Happy Birthday Dee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs