Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Showers

Wow! Has it been almost a month since my last post?!!  Time flies during the holidays!  Lots of pictures to share!  First, two sets of baby shower cookies.
These were for a little baby who will be named Hunter.  I just love the color scheme on this one!



This second set was for my neice, who is obviously having a little girl.  Once again, love the color combination on this one!  I think it's the fact that I love how brown pairs up so well with a multitude of colors.  I honestly think that brown has become the 'new black'. 
These little baby shoes were oh so fun to do!  I was inspired by the wonderful design of Johnna Philips of Polka-dot Zebra.  I've long admired her sweet little baby shoes, and finally had the chance to make them.  Aren't they just the sweetest little cookies? Here are Johnna's original designs. http://www.flickr.com/photos/polka-dotzebra/4009053162/in/gallery-41254198@N02-72157622989306162/ .



I'm lovin' that brown/green combo here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs