Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Jewelry Cookies

Back in November, I was asked to make cookies for the grand opening of Sorrelli Jewelry's

second retail location in Montclair, New Jersey.  I had free reign on cookie design with

the only stipulation being that it would be my interpretation of a piece of Sorrelli Jewelry.  

First of all, I'd never heard of Sorrelli.  After doing a search, OMG!!!!  Boy do they DO jewelry!!! 

Narrowing it down to 3 designs was exhaustive.  Their jewelry line is extensive and soooo 

beautiful!!  I decided to pick a pendant, an earring, and a brooch as inspiration.  Since

the grand opening was during the fall, I decided to use the rich, warm, earthy tones of fall.....my

FAVORITE time of year.

This is what I came up with:

The pendant cookie







The earring cookie







The brooch cookie (my fave)







If you're into jewelry, go have a look see at Sorrelli's website.  The collections, the colors, the styles, the sparkle, the designs.........definitely eye candy, my friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs