Home Cookies index contact ThisThat Image Map

Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Bouquets for Administrative Assistants Day


A spring bouquet ordered for Administrative Assistants Day. I had picked up this cute antique-look pitcher at the end of last summer.  It was perfect for this arrangement.

A close up of the cookies  used for the Spring Bouquet.








These are 3 sunflower bouquets for the aministrative assistants at my children's school.  I know the picture leaves a lot to be desired, but it was a rush job before I had to go deliver them.  Better than none at all!


The sunflowers close up.  I made some cute "Sunflower Pots" with one sunflower and two leaf cookies arranged in a small clay pot that looked like a potted sunflower.  Sorry, didn't get any pictures of that one.  I'll make more and post at a later date.


1 comment:

  1. You have a real eye for design, Kay. I love the placement of the bird and the bee in that top bouquet. My arrangements are always so... symmetrical. I love how you arrange yours! And it helps that your cookies are gorgeous!

    Karen (karenscookies.net)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Deluxe Designs